Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2016

Time travel and magnetic portals examined



It was time for more research on time travel. Back to where it all began for me: a trip to the Oregon Vortex (http://www.oregonvortex.com).
I really do believe there is some sort of magical science to that place and the others like it on earth: The Bermuda Triangle and the Pyramids of Giza. Yup, those are the three places on earth where magnetic vortices are the strongest. And I didn’t even need a passport or airplane to get to the one near Gold Hills in Oregon.

The first time I visited the Oregon Vortex and the House of Mystery was in July 1988. I remember it distinctly because I was six months pregnant with my fourth daughter, Edye (the cover model for Naked in the Winter Wind). I got an upset stomach when I got near the strongest point of that magnetic anomaly. So did my eldest daughter, but no one else in the family was bothered. This time, no queasy tummy (and I was definitely not pregnant), but I couldn’t stand up straight and I kept weaving in circles. The rotation is a common side effect of the magnetic pull, but falling down wasn’t too common. Remember riding the merry-go-round at the park (before they were condemned for being dangerous)? You’d hop off and try to stand up and walk in a straight line, but your feet wouldn’t cooperate. That’s exactly the same feeling.

My husband took a few photos. They may not be professional grade, but they captured what we saw: the actual shrinking of matter. Five of us stood on a powerful area of the vortex and those in the audience could actually see us become smaller or taller. Yes, I could feel it, too. Look at the two ladies in the middle and, although the photos are from difference angles, you can still see the height difference.

Does all of this equate to time travel? Well, since there is still no scientific evidence about what causes the apparent shrinking and returning-to-normal pulsing of matter (weight is affected, too), then I say, anything is possible.
But just to be sure, I didn’t bring my holey Greek drachma and didn’t concentrate on the past. After all, I’m pretty content here and now. 

Besides, I didn’t have a daypack and my smartphone isn’t solar-powered.

Now, looking for a little diversion for free? Check out Book Bites 7. It contains the first chapters of the twenty books in Love, Christmas, a wonderful book set containing never before released novellas by 20 best-selling authors. Get yours for free. Here's a visual sampler: Love, Christmas video

And don't forget to attend the big giveaway Facebook launch event October 17th and 18th. Facebook Love, Christmas Launch Party

Order/Pre-order Love, Christmas

Thanks everyone!
And don't forget to leave a comment about your own time travel experiences!
Dani Haviland




No comments:

Post a Comment